The perfect combination of single and plied yarn
Royal-spun yarns from Bühler combine the advantages of single and plied yarns in a single product: Yarn evenness, strength and the low hairiness are similar to a plied yarn while the soft and gentle hand is like a single yarn. In addition, the usage of extra long staple cotton amplifies the advantages of royal spinning.
Increased quality in end products is the result of the royal-spun technology: By spinning all fibers firmly into the yarn, surface hairiness and pilling are reduced while the low yarn twist and the fine fibers of extra long staple cotton provide a soft hand and highest wearing comfort.
- count range: Ne 32/2–160/2 (Nm 56/2–270/2)
- spinning system: royal-spun (siro), combed
- raw material: combed extra long staple Supima® cotton, fiber length 34-38 mm
- origin: Switzerland or USA
- high-grade apparel
- luxurious intimate apparel, lingerie
- bed linen
- hosiery products, socks
SwissCotton Royal is distinguished by
- yarn structure like a plied yarn, excellent yarn evenness
- higher yarn strength than single or plied yarns
- fibers are spun firmly into the yarn, low yarn hairiness
- excellent pilling values of the final product
- perfect, clean fabric surface, nice sheen
- improved abrasion resistance
- much more economical than plied yarns
To find the quality parameters of our Royal yarn, which are listed in a separate table, please click here.
What do Rolex, Bally, Lindt & Sprungli have in common with Buhler yarns?
How can you take advantage of the Swiss- and US-quality image for your marketing?
We offer the solution!
- SwissCotton Premium®
- Cotton USA™
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 plus