The optimum yarn structure for innovative textiles
The leading Cotton yarn - worldwide! This is the target of SwissCotton Compact! To reach this demanding goal, finest extra long staple Cotton is processed with the compact spinning system developed by Rieter. The result is convincing. By spinning all fibers firmly into the yarn, the hairiness is reduced and the tenacity improved. SwissCotton Compact provides substantial advantages in the production process.
The low hairiness, combined with the high tenacity and elongation, allows for the highest productivity even in most critical applications. The optimum yarn structure supports the development of innovative materials and enhances your possibilities regarding hand and appearance.
- count range: Ne 30-132 (Nm 50-220)
- spinning system: compact-spun system from Rieter, combed
- raw material: combed Supima® extra long staple cotton, fiber length 34-38 mm
- origin: Switzerland
- ultimate quality in color-woven fabrics for shirts and blouses
- very dense woven fabrics from fine count yarns (bed ticking)
- luxurious intimate apparel, lingerie
- bed linen
SwissCotton Compact is distinguished by
- perfect yarn structure
- high yarn tenacity and elongation
- low lint fly
- highest productivity in the further processing
- optimum running efficiency in weaving, knitting and warp knitting
- no visible foreign fiber contamination
- stable dyeing characteristics
- all common yarn counts for weaving and knitting in the range of Ne 30 - 120
- numerous items in s-twist, also in the finest yarn counts for the finest gauge knitting machines
- special items are usually available within 2 - 3 weeks
To find the quality parameters of SwissCotton Compact, which are listed in a separate table, please click here.
What do Rolex, Bally, Lindt & Sprungli have in common with Buhler yarns?
How can you take advantage of the Swiss-Quality Image for your marketing?
We offer the solution!
- SwissCotton Premium®
- Rieter Com4®
- Cotton USA™
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 plus