For a perfect look – even after many washings
Bühler provides as the first spinning mill also the airjet-spun cotton yarns - the right solution for durable clothing articles! In the airjet spinning process, the fiber ends are embedded extremely well into the yarn structure, which results in a very low hairiness. The fact that the fibers are spun very firmly into the yarn is a crucial factor since it results in excellent pilling values and improved abrasion resistance. As fiber fly is minimized, the frequency of machine cleaning can be reduced and fiber fly knitted into the fabric is eliminated. Expensive fabric finishes required for pilling control can be avoided. The outstanding fabric appearance maintains also after many washings. Therefore, airjet yarns are a top quality and cost effective option to conventional yarns.
- count range: Ne 30-60 (Nm 50-100)
- spinning system: airjet-spun system from Rieter, combed
- raw material: combed extra long staple Supima cotton, fiber length 34-38 mm
- origin: Switzerland
- luxurious intimate apparel, lingerie
- bed linen, toweling
SwissCotton AirJet is distinguished by
- low hairiness, excellent pilling values
- even yarn structure, beautiful fabric appearance
- extremely high abrasion resistance, less slubs, less fiber fly
- high productivity in the subsequent processes
- good ability for use in seamless knitting
- fast absorption of moisture and dyestuffs
- no visible foreign fiber contamination
- stable dyeing characteristics
- all common yarn counts for weaving and knitting in the range of Ne 30 - 60
- on customers demand items in s-twist
- special items are usually available within 2 - 3 weeks
To find the quality parameters of SwissCotton AirJet, which are listed in a separate table, please click here.
What do Rolex, Bally, Lindt & Sprungli have in common with Buhler yarns?
How can you take advantage of the Swiss-Quality Image for your marketing?
We offer the solution!
- SwissCotton Premium®
- Rieter ComforJet®
- Cotton USA™
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 plus