The yarn for soft and silky comfort
Lenzing Micro Modal Edelweiss, the fiber SwissEdelweiss Micro Modal is spun from, is exclusively based on European beech wood. A soft and cool hand, combined with a flowing drape, are the characteristics making textiles from Micro Modal Edelweiss an incomparable experience. Even after numerous washings, fabrics from Micro Modal Edelweiss remain soft and silky, the colors bright and shiny. Micro Modal Edelweiss is gentle to the skin and provides highest comfort. As the skin can breathe, it remains always dry. Thanks to Bühler's expertise in ring-, compact-, royal- and airjet-spinning, the outstanding fiber properties can be transferred into the final product perfectly. With the new airjet-spinning technology, all fibers are spun firmly into the yarn, which results in minimum hairiness and outstanding pilling properties. Top-quality is our commitment.
More about the new eco-fiber Micro Modal Edelweiss read here.
- count range: Ne 30-100 (Nm 50-170)
- spinning system: ring-, compact-, royal- or airjet-spun
- raw material: Lenzing Micro Modal Edelweiss, 1.0 dtex, fiber length 40 mm
- origin: Switzerland or USA
- luxurious intimate apparel, lingerie
- sport- and casual wear
- fabrics for blouses
- bed linen, down and fiber proof fabrics (Inlett)
- soft and supple hand
- silky sheen
- high water absorbency
- good dimensional stability
- all common yarn counts for weaving and knitting in the range of Ne 30 - 80
- numerous items in s-twist
- special items are usually available within 2 - 3 weeks
What do Rolex, Bally, Lindt & Sprungli have in common with Buhler yarns?
How can you take advantage of the Swiss- and US-quality image for your marketing?
We offer the solution!
- SwissEdelweiss® Micro Modal
- Lenzing Micro Modal®
- Rieter Com4®
- Rieter ComforJet®
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 plus